1) As far as I know, everyone is happy about this new arrangement of things.
2、表时间的过渡语有first/firstly, in the meantime, at the same time, for the first time, ever since, while, shortly after, the next moment, nowadays, at present, before long, in the future等。例如：
2) After that I went to No. 8 Middle School of Dalian and graduated this summer.
3) Firstly, the technology of ... secondly, people’s income has...Thirdly, mobile phones are....
3、表空间的过渡语有on the right/ left, to the right/ left of, on one side of... on the other side of ..., at the foot/ top/ end of, in the middle/ center of等。例如：
4) On the other side, where the playground used to be now stands another new building—our library.
4、表因果的过渡语有thanks to, thus, therefore, as a result(of...), with the help of..., owe ...to...等。例如：
5) The company has a successful year, thanks mainly to the improvement in export sales.
6) As a result, many of us succeeded in passing the College Entrance Examinations.
5、表转折的过渡语有on the contrary/contrary to ..., though, for one thing ...for another, on the contrary, except for, in spite of, otherwise, after all, in fact等。例如：
7) I know the Internet can only be used at home or in the office, but on the other hand, it is becoming more and more popular for much information as well as clear and vivid pictures.
8) It is hard work; I enjoy it though.
9) Contrary to what I had originally thought, the trip turned out to be fun.
6、表例证和列举的过渡语有that is to say, as a matter of fact, namely, for instance, take...as an example, such as, that is , like, as follows, in other words, and so on等。例如：
10) As a matter of fact, advertisement plays an informative role in our daily life．
11) There is one more topic to discuss, namely/that is ( to say ), the question of education.
12) A particular example for this is...
7、表并列的过渡语有as well as, not only...but (also), including等。例如：
13). Not only do computers play an important part in science and technology, but also play an informative role in our daily life.
14). All of us, including the teachers / the teachers included, will attend the lecture.
15). He speaks French as well as English. =He speaks English, and French as well. =He speaks not only English but also French.
16). E-mail, as well as telephones, is playing an important part in daily communication.
8、表推进的过渡语有what’s more, further more, on one hand,...one the other hand..., in addition to, moreover, worse still, to make matters worse, but for等。例如：
17). The house is too small for a family of four, and furthermore/besides/what’s more/moreover /in addition/worse still, it is in a bad location.
18). I used to have to work even at weekends doing endless homework and attending classes as well.
20). Another equally important aspect is...
21). A is but one of the many effects. Another is...
22). Besides, other reasons are...
9、表强调的过渡语有：especially, indeed, at least, at the most, What in the world/on earth.. , not at all等。例如：
23). Noise is unpleasant, especially when you are trying to sleep.
24). What in the world/on earth are you doing?
10、表总结用语有：in short; In summary, briefly/ in brief ; generally speaking, in a word, as you know, as is known to all等。例如：
25). Generally speaking, sending an e-mail is more convenient than sending letters.
26). In short, measures must be taken to prevent the environment being polluted.